Friday, July 2, 2010

Tokyo Iroke my Style






Shooting beautiful japanese women has been a driving force of my genre and art style for the past 5 years.
Capturing there inner beauty and sex appeal on film has allowed me to take some great photos and meet some
interesting ladies. But the next step is to take my art / photography to another level, to make it more artistic "without photoshop".
Tokyo Iroke has been one of the pillars of my work along with shooting street scenes and taking other various photos. It took a couple of years before I realized that this is what I'm interested in doing. While it was right in front of my face I didn't think i could make this my genre but it really took off last year. However as I continue to expand I've realized that simple photography has it's limits. So my work is about to evolve into some more artistic more original so to speak. So if you've been checking out Tokyo Iroke stay tuned for something new and
enjoy the photos.

Vinni B

No comments:

Post a Comment